- SEPHAR Follow-ups
Subjects enrolled in SEPHAR II study will be reviewed annually by family physicians through a questionnaire, following that in 5 years the to complete the test with a set of laboratory investigations.
- The Register for resistant hypertension
The only way to know the magnitude of resistant hypertension in Romania is to create a national register for resistant hypertension.
The importance of such a register is clear not only because it gives you the possibility to evaluate the real magnitude of this problem, especially in identifying these very high-risk hypertensive patients to fatal cardiovascular events who could be the main beneficiaries of the latest news in this field – renal denervation therapy, this field is currently making the transition from research to clinical use at an increasingly larger scale.
- SAS -SEPHAR project
- Relationship uric acid – target organ damage – a project in collaboration with the National Society of Nephrology
- Microalbuminuria – predictor of the occurrence of diabetes in hypertensive persons – projects conducted in collaboration with the National Society of Diabetes
- Screening for cardiovascular risk factors and incidence of hypertension in a roma population
- Participation in ESH research projects
- ESH-CHL SHOT
- Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Maria Dorobantu